Welcome to Macarthy Road Education & Childcare (Early Birds Education and Childcare) was the first childcare centre built in the Marsden / Crestmead area, in 1987 and has been owned and operated by the Bird Family ever since.
The dedicated owners, Karen and Gavin Bird have over 40 years’ experience teaching in early childhood and primary education between them. They believe that ‘caring’ and ‘education’ go hand-in-hand and that children’s experiences in the early years are a vital first step in what should be a lifelong quest for knowledge.
So if you’re in Marsden, Crestmead, Browns Plains or other surrounding Logan suburbs and you’re looking for quality, affordable childcare, with years of experience, then Macarthy Road is for you! We also have 3 other early childhood education and care centres located at Rochedale, Jimboomba and Forest Lake.
What Macarthy Road Childcare Centre in Marsden can offer:
- Involve Management team with a lifetime of experience in Early Childhood Education
- Large outdoor natural environment
- Dedicated, qualified early childhood educators
- Nutritious, healthy lunches prepared on site and included in childcare costs
- Competitive pricing
- Clean, secure and safe learning environments
- Early YearsLearning Framework (EYLF) Curriculum
- Approved Kindergarten Program
- Storypark Programming
- Ella Programming
- Before and After School Care
- Vacation Care for School Age Children
- Hat, T shirt and sheet set upon enrolment!
We are currently updating our outdoor environment to extend on our existing natural play area, this includes adding:
- Chicken Coop
- Veggie Gardens
- Yarning Circle
- Dry Creek Bed
- New cubby house