At our Marsden / Crestmead centre, Macarthy Road Education and Childcare, we believe learning is a lifelong experience that begins with parents and early childhood educators who value:
- Security: Our education and childcare centre provides children with a safe, positive, secure yet engaging environment where children can feel comfortable to immerse themselves in meaningful learning experiences.
- Environment: We believe that the work and play environment for the childcare centre community should be safe, healthy, sustainable and aesthetically appealing.
- Diversity: We actively support the inclusion of all children and encourage them to appreciate their own and each others’ cultural and linguistic diversity.
- Education: We plan and create learning environments that encourage your child to create, construct, explore, take risks and to become a problem solver. Each child’s efforts/achievements are encouraged and celebrated.
- Teamwork: We assist children to learn about their responsibilities to others, to appreciate their connectedness and interdependence as learners, and to value collaboration and teamwork.
- Partnership: We recognise the importance of partnership with families, who are the child’s first and most influential educators. We recognise the role families and the community play in the ongoing development of each child.